Go for the Goal!
Youth Soccer is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. The Y Youth Sports Program helps kids become not only better players, but better people as well. It's a progressive program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Sign up for our Little Kicks Soccer League this Fall offered at the Hartsville & Chesterfield locations. Your child will learn the fundamentals of soccer and get the exercise they need and the fun they deserve! Registration deadline is September 15th!
Little Kicks Soccer 2020
Sign up for our Little Kicks Soccer League this Fall to be held at the Hartsville and Chesterfield YMCA. Your child will learn the fundamentals of soccer and get the exercise they need and the fun they deserve! Registration deadline is September 15th!
*Game t-shirts are provided, however, shin guards are not. Volunteers are needed!
- Boys & Girls ages 3-5 for Hartsville, 3-6 for Chesterfield
- Starting September 17th-October 22nd
- Hartsville on Thursdays, 5:00-6:00pm, Chesterfield on Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm
Burry Park- Hartsville, Chesterfield YMCA- Chesterfield
- Members $30/Potential Members $60
- Potential Members- Joining fee will be waived if you become a Y Member at sign up and then you only pay $30 to participate. Must keep membership throughout the season.