What makes the Y special? It’s a growing community of like-minded members who share the interests of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility in their neighborhoods. The Chesterfield YMCA facility is a cornerstone in the Town of Chesterfield. A place to meet….a place to play….a place to learn.
We have a cardio theater, free weights, and circuit training center designed for the Y member to enjoy a great workout. Personal trainers are ready to help you customize your workout to meet your needs.
The Chesterfield YMCA has a large group exercise studio with a beautiful hard wood floor. All classes are free to members!
The Chesterfield YMCA has an outdoor pool facility. It features a lap pool with six standard swimming lanes as well as a general swimming area.
The Conference Center at the Chesterfield YMCA provides options for hosting your next event. Whether you are hosting a meeting, party, luncheon, or a sporting event (such as basketball or volleyball), we have space to accommodate your needs. For additional information contact Bill Rivers at 843-623-9622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Center Auditorium
344 East Boulevard, beside the YMCA
The Conference Center Auditorium rental offers a large open space to accommodate your event or meeting.
- This rental accommodates up to 130.
- Includes up to12—8 ft. round tables, four 6 ft. rectangular tables and up to 80 chairs.
- Daily rental rate is $350 for half-day (6 consecutive hours) and $500 for whole day (12 consecutive hours).
- Two day rental for $750.
- $75 deposit is required and will be refunded after the event if no damage is incurred and room is left as it was found without extensive clean up by YMCA staff.
- If alcohol is to be served at your conference center event, you are required to obtain additional insurance covering alcohol liability. (You may contact a suitable insurance agent of your choice, or, for your convenience, you may contact Will Alexander in Hartsville at 843-332-2601.)
You are not allowed to use the building any other time than the date of your rental. This includes your caterer, decorator, wedding planner, florist, etc. If you need additional time, additional days may be rented for an additional fee. Access to the rest of the YMCA facility is not included.
The Chesterfield Family YMCA gymnasium may be rented at the same rates as the conference center for non-commercial events. For commercial purposes, the gymnasium is available for basketball and volleyball tournaments at a rate to be negotiated and determined by the Chesterfield branch director. No alcohol is permitted in the gymnasium. Access to the rest of the YMCA facility is not included.
After-School Enrichment Room & Multi-purpose Room
The after-school enrichment and multi-purpose rooms are also available for rental for $175 for half-day and $300 for whole day. These are smaller rooms that would be perfectly suitable for birthday parties, group meetings, or smaller luncheons. No alcohol is permitted in these rooms. Access to the rest of the YMCA facility is not included.