Where Care Meets Achievement
The YMCA offers programs to help your child succeed in the classroom. Whether you're a new parent looking to learn how to best prepare your young one for school, or looking for a fun, enriching place for your older child to spend time after school until you get off work, the YMCA has programs aimed at helping giving them the best chance at a bright future.
Please ensure that children utizing our Child Watch service are listed on a membership. You may verify your membership with member services. Members may bring a non-member child and pay $5.00 per visit at the member services desk.
The YMCA’s top-notch nursery provides safe and stimulating care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
At the Y, our goal is to:
- Help children develop to their fullest potiential
- Support and stregthen the family unit
- Deliver child care in a safe and positive environment
- Teach, model, celebrate, practice, praise, and reinforce the YMCA core values of: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibliity
- Foster health and well-being for children and families
Monday & Wednesday: 8am-12pm, 4:30-6:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8am-12pm
There is no fee for unlimited nursery care for your workouts, group exercise classes, and other activities within the YMCA building.